Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Street signs and Studios.

I just realized that I have yet to post any pictures of my studio, and it is rad, so here you are.  (Robert the store manager / bus driver / groundskeeper / tech support guy / man of a zillion hats had moved all the extra furniture into the unused half of my space, so I put it to good use.)


So I went from working in a glorified storage space, to being the proud occupant of a studio with a couch/bed, wraparound workbench, full-length mirror and coffee table.  Redecorating win!

Also, I have been collecting pictures of interesting or entertaining street signs.  Here are a few.

 "Please run over pedestrians here"


?



Or, if you'd prefer,
Or just look back and forth several times.









 "EVERYONE.  Go this way regardless of what color your shoes are!"


 "Please leap here."

"Please refrain from leaping over pits of fire in pursuit of the seagulls."

Your guess is as good as mine here.



No comments:

Post a Comment